Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I Have a Secret



I have a secret—something I am very excited about, but cannot yet share.

What I am aware of is how that excitement and feels in my body. My breath is a little quick, and high in my chest….

As soon as I can, I will share the details of my wonderful news. 

In the meantime, I can share that today we had an amazing kayak trip today: one dolphin sighting, and many great encounters with fish, birds, sun, and sky.

Kathy Boevink says on any journey, we must find out where we are before we can plan the first step. True. 

We looked at the map last night, and Cindy studied the mangrove paths on the GPS before we headed out.


Fortunately, it was a calm day, and we got to see some open waters!

It was not only a calm day on the water. It was also a calm day in my mind. I was present in my kayak; I was breathing. We know how fortunate we are to have this opportunity. We cooperated and we shared and we enjoyed.

Like a kid excitedly waiting for Christmas, fully engaged in a favorite movie, I am enjoying the moments as they unfold until I can share with you all the exciting news that is coming soon!

Okay, here is the news! I am so honored to be part of the cast for Listen to Your Mother Southwest Michigan 2016. 

Here is the link: http://listentoyourmothershow.com/southwestmichigan/2016/03/17/announcing-2016-cast-ltym-swmichigan/