Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Keepsakes



I almost cried this morning when I thought how long it has been since I posted a blog—ten days! It has been a very busy time, working with/for Johnny on the Spot Window Cleaning Service. 

It would be very easy to be in resistance, both to the pace and the tasks. It is so much more my preference to be leisured, and to be doing what I think of as healing work. My spiritual practice is to remember that the key is live from a soul awareness and to recognize when I have been in an illusion (time, money, energy, etc.). 

I do appreciate when I can notice the connections to the folks who are calling about windows. Johnny's tag line is to see clearly. Well, that is a worthy goal for all of us. 

Today my heart is filled with compassion for those who have been affected by the tornadoes in Oklahoma. 





Today, I also remember my friend, Evelynn Lewis, who was originally from Oklahoma. In some ways, she is the reason I learned Healing Touch™ and am where I am today missing the business of healing work as I am in the busy-ness of window cleaning. Evelynn and her husband Gene, are both in spirit now, along with those children who were in school when the tornado hit. 

How do you see clearly when you are looking at what appears to be destruction and death? Today I am reminding myself to breathe and remember the truth.

Energy can be neither created nor destroyed and everything is energy...

Keepsakes of Carol's beloved Lizzie...